Self Love

I have experienced that there is nothing as wonderful as self-love. I never understood why people think that love means loving only the other person, caring only for the other person, and making every possible effort only for the other person's happiness.

Yes, it is good to love, to care, and to do things that make others happy, but my dear, what about you? Who is loving you? Who is caring for you? Who is making every possible effort to make you happy? The answer is - NO ONE.

Because those who are doing all these things for you, except your family, are actually doing this only for one reason, and that is for the sake of their own selfishness. People use you, manipulate you, and even make you a fool for their own sake. And when you realize this, they have already gone away from you.

The good people are usually made fools, but they are actually not.

Today, I am happy because I have started loving myself while loving others too. I take care of myself in the same way I take care of others. That's why I am free to live, free to be happy, and more importantly, free to live happily. I am not in grief, as I know that ONLY I CAN LOVE AND HEAL MYSELF.

At the end, I would only say that yes, I love myself, and it is not selfishness; it is self-cleanliness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence