A healthy Smile

Yes, i am depressed ,frustrated , angry , feeling low and being cut off from the society from sometime.  Ofcourse , sometimes there are thoughts in my mind to disappear from this world and just end up this journey of life to start up new one. But I really don't want to do so , really not.  Just because some things didn't happened like i wanted to or some things go wrong i can't take a decision to quit from my life.

If life is a game then, i am the warrior to whom god sent to just win this game.
If life is a movie , a story , a theatre or any serial then , i am the only character  in lead of my life.
If life is a sweet dessert then, i am the only main ingredient that makes it tastier .
If life is a tree then, i am the chlorophyll that makes it green in colour.
If life is a song then , i am the rhythm of its sound.
If life is a word then , i am the only meaning to it.
AND
If life is a mistake then , i am the first and afterward but never the last mistake.


Whatsoever life is to be, it is mine i accept it . Its like an prestigious reward i get at my reborn . When i was not died in my previous life that is the evidence of my rebirth then , how can i be so stupid to think ending up this and starting a new one. Life needs me to earn its living and I needs it to make  the best out of me.

I wonder , how i wish for the magic to happen for the things i want in my childhood and i never realize i am the MAGICIAN of my own life.
A never ending sweet and wonderful life of mine just asks me for a healthy smile to make things better and the best. No matter , how tough the situations will be i promise  not to let down the courage and hope in my smile because that's the trust of my life just upon me but for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence