unexpected words that women seeks for

I wonder when i saw a WONDER OF MAGIC SEEKING FOR MAGIC. Who is this wonder of magic i am talking about ? Here I am talking about those wonders who are recognised as a women in our society. One single women plays many important roles in her life but never gets a true freedom to live for her own happiness , for her own dreams. The backward society of narrow mind can kill a daughter in womb, can abuse them , don't allow for a love marriage but deals for her sexuality by giving dowry. That men suited in black clothes has all rights to make a girlfriend , have a sex before marriage, then leave her calling a slut . But its ok because women is always considered between the two pockets of man in his zip only. And if any women tries to standup for herself mistakenly she is called characterless. 
Sorry I can't bear all this if being women is facing all this bullshit i don't want to be a women in society , I just want to be ME and want to say every women on planet this
MY DEAR WONDERFUL WOMEN'S
I know you are strong and doing really well in your lives . But i want to ask you are you all really living your lives? Are you chasing your dreams ? If your answer is no then you need to grow up more with your daughters than your sons. They need you more because you are their reflexions of future. I don't want my daughter to swing between the ritual of love or arrange marriage i want to give her a choice of better decision . I don't want her to be called her a slut i want her to fight back as a mature adult. The things will never be okay i know but I have guts to say my daughter "LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLY AS YOU WANT I AM STANDING BY YOU AS FREEDOM OF YOU OPPOSITE EVERY CLASH."
 BE STRONG TO ENRICH YOUR BEAUTY . I know all you are seeking for unexpected words of freedom of yours. 
                                                                                                                 
exploresakshi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence