My illusion about I CAN'T enters me into the world of calmness

Most of the people think that the I CAN'T attitude leads to the negative results . But i don't think it is as bad as people think. This is because my way of thinking is quite different upon these two well known words, I CAN'T. For me , there is always two sides of everything one that you can see and the other that you can't, and i always take care that before reacting  over every situation i am well known about the fact of its one side and the other side. I want to question everyone why you load your fear of failure on these two remarkable words I CAN'T ? , when they are helpful to you too.
               They make you feel free from fear when you recite them and give you the only declaration upon your conflict between your fear and your will power. I enjoy the thrill of I CAN'T by my illusion about it. What i simply do to enjoy this thrill of illusion is - I dance without music by assuming this i can't hear and my body was still making movements on dance steps because i was feeling the  silence and the FEEL HEALS. One other example of this is , i stood up on the terrace , streched my body and assume that i am swimming . Here i was actually swimming in the air , i was not in any kind of pool because i wanted to swim so i manage to swim in air rather than in water. Once again I vanish the impression of I can't by swimming in air  from my mind because i don't know swimming but i did it because my i can't gives me courage to find new way of  enjoying the thrill hidden in I CAN'T . The important was to persue the action than the thought and i persued it. My this illusion about I CAN'T then enters me into the world of calmness and peace too. Because then i have the realisation of the things behind the I CAN'T.
At Last, i would say,'' YES, I CAN'T DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE ME DOING BUT I CAN'T SAY I DIDN'T DO IT , I DID THEM IN AND BY MY OWN WAY.


                                                    THANKU YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence