My grief's healing

What would i know about the happiness , if there was no any pain.
What would i call myself other than stronger , if i didn't suffer through pain. What would i win on , if i hadn't compete with my pain.
What would i want to heal, if i didn't know what is the pain.

My sufferings, my aches, my anger , my hunger, my anxiety , my grief , my pain, my worst all belongs to ME. I accept it , I admit it because I want to heal it.

I can't wait for the sympathy of other person to heal me . I can't take the words of discourage in me. Its OK , it will be fine . Problems comes with solutions and solutions pour in problems, i just have to focus on my solutions to take them out.
I know many of people wants me to break , but they don't know the things break either for the recreation or for becoming even more better (like sculptor breaks the stone to form a wonderful sculpture).

I don't find any use of  grabbing sympathy by telling my grief to others until am not taking them as they are of only mine and i have to work on my griefs to turn them in flow of happiness. What others  can do to take my grief  away and heal me ? Nothing than a sympathy of few minutes . Only i am  the person to heal my grief because i am the only reason to heal my grief . 

                                           
                                       


                                                                                                         (exploresakshi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence