You can't stop me

I breathe , I live , I walk , I run , I fall , I wake up again , I drink , I eat , I sing , I dance , I fight , I cry , I lose , i win , and many more, I do everything i want to do and i will do it.  I have a vision and I have a dream. Not even a one but an uncountable dreams because my each desire is my dream. What are the obstacles ?, I really  don't know because I never let myself stuck in them . I have reasons to dream but never a reason to excuse from a dream.

I believe in the existence of a life i want . I believe in the existence of a dream to be true i want. I believe in my believe that empowers me to achieve more.
I know how to work on my skills to achieve my goals. I know what is important for me to focus upon.

I also know that you tried your harder and the best to pull me down. But did you really think it was worth , when my dreams are more than the worth . I guess ,you can't stop me from achieving because i am unstoppable as my belief is unstoppable to make the things true and alive.
                                                                                                (exploresakshi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A One Day Wished Life

Conjuring of help

Design your intelligence